Husqvarna Motorcycles - Swedish Since 1903.
- One look at the quaint Swedish town of Huskvarna, and you would see a journey that began with motorcycles. As it did, in 1903. But along the way, it became a journey of building a legacy. A constant pursuit of creating timeless motorcycles that make the town of Huskvarna proud, each time they hit the streets anywhere in the world.
- The best way to ride into the future is to take a good hard look at the past. And Husqvarna Motorcycles are the perfect amalgam of two radical schools of thought: Modern. Classic. No wonder, these are purebred modern classics. Blending classic design lines with state-of-the-art technology seamlessly. And whilst doing so, one thing that hasn't been compromised at all, is the dynamic riding experience.
- Fashioned in the footsteps of their pioneering predecessor - the classic 'Silverpilen', follow the two new and versatile siblings, the Svartpilen and Vitpilen.
Vitpilen 250 | Disrupt The Ordinary
- A dynamic urban roadster designed for endless exploration. Embrace the Swedish 'White Arrow' with its blend of brutal simplicity and modern technology.
Svartpilen 401 | Escape The Ordinary
- A dynamic urban explorer inspired by classic scrambler designs. Crafted for endless escapes, it embodies the spirit of the Swedish 'Black Arrow' where city style meets adventure roots.